Monday, June 20, 2011

Who are we really?

If there is one thing about me people know to be true and a trait that will never ever change is the fact that I hate lies, I hate fakes and I most of all hate hypocrites! 


Ever come across those people who seem to change their minds all the fucking time based upon what people tell them? I got news for you...they are not just lost and having difficulties making up their damn mind, they are simply just FAKE people who are intentionally trying to please all crowds and look like assholes changing their mind all the time jumping on every fucking bandwagon available! 


Now moving past liars, because there is absolutely no need to explain that one...plain and simple...they LIE, let's go straight to hypocrites.


I LOVE finding the ones who vehemently advertise some bullshit about themselves such as, their likes and dislikes, beliefs and other things just to fuck themselves over with ONE gesture that will completely and automatically contradict every single fucking thing they say! 
Really? I mean...either you have gone through a whole damn lot of convincing for your mind to change so rapidly, or you are absolutely STUPID because you've been played well enough to have your opinions that were so high strong changed or...wow you are just a freaking hypocrite!


Which one is it really? 
Like everyone and all humans people can change their opinion about things but when you are constantly and daily advertising something and denying that passionately and then you make a stupid fucking move that PROVES you are defeating the purpose of your "blah blah blah" damn...I truly rather think you are just having a brain fart and being retarded for like a couple days before you take a damn good look at yourself and figure that shit out.


If you really have changed your mind about something, then make it fair and change your whole damn perspective otherwise rules applying just to SOME makes it sound like the most hypocritical fucking thing EVER.
And that...is just putrid on your part. Only makes you look like an idiot and my GOD you're digging your grave even farther and losing just about all of your "street cred"! 


Either way, I find it hilarious how people can't uphold their own shit.
I've been saying tons of that shit lately. Wonder what the fuck is really going on.
Myself as a person who is TRUE to everything most importantly myself, I KNOW my convictions and ideas will not fucking change...and the day any of them DO I will be the FIRST to admit that I am changing my game about certain things and will make sure the rule...is a general one. Applying to all. Not to some!
With that being said...if any of you are reading this and find this relevant...sit down and think to yourself and retrace your recent steps and see what you're doing to your own self.


I...as a great example...am the kind who doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks of me. 
NEWSFLASH!!!! THIS IS NOT A FUCKING PAGEANT! I DON'T NEED YOU OR ANYONE TO LIKE ME!
So I will say what I think and whatever comes to my mind...and what I've been seeing lately.
Anyways.
Here's my token of advice to everyone ...
#1: KEEP IT REAL everyone will die and end up the same way...fucking fertilizing some cemetery's lawn
#2: DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE! Because besides bad it's just sad and ridiculous
#3: STICK TO YOUR GUNS, OR GIVE IN ALREADY!!! It's either 8....or 80....there isn't a mid term...black or white ...that is...if you have enough confidence and you are sure of your convictions and your own damn rules.


Peace to all...
xoxoxo

 

©2009Retr0D0ll | by TNB